Startscreen with settings for the scan
- Path to be scanned
Include/exclude subfolders from scan
(default is checked)
- Check to include specific filetype(s) in scan
Check to include files over a specific size
The size value goes from 0 - 999, and the parameter from bytes to terrabytes.
Check to include files older/newer then and select the date
The 'max date' is todays date
Check to specify what date to scan for
(default is 'date created')
Scan for files that are 'older/newer then' 'date created', 'date modified' or 'last accessed'
- Listbox displaying information and error messages
- Progress during scan is displayed here
- 'Start scan': Starts the scan (a path must be selected)
'Cancel scan': Cancels the scan.
(No results will be shown, and previous results will be removed).
- 'Reset': Removes the path, checked criterias and values (size, date, etc).